Business intelligence acts as a strategic factor for a company or organization, generating a potential competitive advantage.
Provides privileged information to respond to business’ problems, such as entering new markets, promotions or product offerings, financial control, cost optimization, production planning, analysis of customer profiles and profitability of a specific product among others.
Consulting services, outsourcing, development and implementation of solutions:
- • OLAP analysis
- • Reporting tools
- • EIS (Executive information system)
- • DSS (Decision Support System)
- • Integral Scorecard(CMI)
- • Data Mining (Minería de datos)
- • KMS (Knowledge Management System)